FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do I contact support?
Physical Mail: PO Box 860 Elk Rapids, MI. 49629
Do you ship internationally?
Not at this time.
What is the return policy?
- Returns and exchanges are accepted within seven days of the date of delivery with receipt. Manufacturer defects, damaged, or incorrect items may be exchanged within 30 days.
- Merchandise must be returned in its original condition with the original packaging and merchandise tags in place.
- Refunds will be processed upon receipt of merchandise, providing it meets our requirements for return. Items purchased with a credit or debit card are refunded to your original form of payment. Items purchased with cash or check are awarded store credit only.
- Shipping and Handling Costs are non-refundable.
- Customer is responsible for return shipping except for manufacturer defects and items damaged in shipping.
- Please allow up to 14 days for the shipping and processing of your return.
If I buy something online can I return it at the store?
Yes, as long as the tags are still on it and the garment hasn’t been worn.
How do I know if I’m buying authentic My Michigan Roots apparel?
You can purchase from our store, online or from one of our licensed wholesalers.
How is My Michigan Roots apparel made?
All items are screen printed, in-house at our store in Elk Rapids, Michigan and each item is 100% unique. Because shirts are hand printed, there may be a slight variation in logo placement.
Does My Michigan Roots have a physical retail store?
Yes! Our address is 126 River St. Elk Rapids, MI. 49629
Our mail and exchange address is My Michigan Roots P.O. Box 860 Elk Rapids, MI. 49629
What does W.R.A.P. certified mean?
WRAP is an independent, objective, non-profit team of global social compliance experts dedicated to promoting safe, lawful, humane, and ethical manufacturing around the world through certification and education. Their primary activity is their factory certification program, which is the largest of its kind in the world mainly focused on the apparel, footwear, and sewn products sectors. They also operate a comprehensive social compliance training program.
Attaining a WRAP certification involves a 5-step process. It begins with the production facility filing an initial application with WRAP and paying the registration fee. Then the facility will conduct a self-assessment of its compliance with WRAP’s 12 Principles, which is followed by an additional audit conducted by one of our accredited monitoring partners. The report from that audit is sent to WRAP, where we then decide whether or not to issue a certification.
What are your retail hours?
Check for seasonal changes.
Closed for the month of January.
February, we will be open:
Thursday, Friday and Saturday 11:00am-5:00pm